Leigh Skead Proserpine, Queensland, Australia
Persistence is a habit/trait I believed i was strong in, because I stay in an active mode listening for people who are looking for the solution that I have.
Then I read Persistence and as it recommends, I looked at the 6 steps in Chapter 2
- Be definite as to the exact amount
- Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desirewhat i give in return
- Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once.
- Write out a clear concise statement of the points 1 to 4
- Read aloud twice daily
I do that for awhile.
I know I did it for 6 months straight early last year and 6 months straight early the year before.
Why do I not do it twice daily all year long?