Today, I am taking a fun approach to this subject. Of the 3 DOORS to positive potentials for sex, we may: 1.) Not be in the period of our lives to be bringing children into the world, 2.) Perhaps not be blessed in a physical relationship at the moment, 3.) YET, we may very likely be ready for the “transformation of mediocrity into genius through transmutation.”
Hill says, “Fortunate, indeed, is the person who has discovered how to give sex emotion an outlet through some form of creative effort, for he has, by that discovery, lifted himself to the status of a genius.”
Even science proves that those who master this transmutation skill are the greatest achievers & “those who have the greatest fortunes and achieved outstanding recognition in literature, art,, industry, architecture, and the professions were motivated by the influence of a woman (or man).”
OK…SO…HOW do we open the secrets of DOOR NUMBER 3.
Hill even gives us the top 10 stimuli that boost the transmutation process. It will be necessary to look back over our lives to feelings and emotions we may have had in the past. We will skip numbers 9 & 10 as the results are negative.
1. The desire for sex expression. OK – back to the teenage years. Remember when you cared about how you looked? How you talked? Whether or not you smelled ok after a big game or at a dance? Remember feeling manly or girlish? What about when you blushed at the attention of another person? The years you wanted to look “Cool” & make a good impression.
Go back to that time in your mind. Try to recreate the freshness you experienced. You can take more time choosing your outfits. Look at new people you meet with a brand new vision, show interest. Let go of #9(fear). Drop it! Be your real self. Get to know your real self! Have a little more fun & be fun to be with.
2. If you have been lucky enough to have loved, remember it. Think of the goofy things you did together and how exciting it was to just see each other at the end of the day. Remember the growth of your relationship and how much you meant to each other. Feel it. Bring it back into your life to feed you the energy you received then.
3. Perhaps you were one who was driven by a burning desire for fame, power and MONEY. Go back, Meditate on the feelings that drove you. Recreate them through meditation.
4. Listen to inspiring music. Doors to the brain are opened through music. Perhaps memories will come to you. Perhaps just a softness will open in your armor that can invite the 6th sense into your heart.
5. Reconnect with deep friendships that have been healthy for you.
6. Take full advantage of our Mentoring For Free mastermind group! You have people here who will root you on and cheer your assets & ignore or strengthen your weaknesses.
7.If you have people in your life that have had similar experiences of suffering as yourself, stay in touch with them. Encourage them and take encouragement from them.
8.Definitely practice & master AUTOSUGGESTION. . You can build visions reframing each of the previous 7 stimuli that have affected your life. Let them help you reach your goals.
“In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” — Albert Schweitzer
This thanks I give to Linda & Michael Dlouhy! They encourage with patience and listen to our stories with the reassurance that we can become successful. Thanks to all of you in whatever stage of your journey. I appreciate being among you.