Taquittee Cross Calumet Park, Illinois, United States
THE STARTING POINT OF ALL ACHIEVEMENT
The First Step toward Riches
Desire Or Should I Say Burning Desire!
"Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to burn his ships and cut all sources of retreat. Only by so doing can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a BURNING DESIRE TO WIN, essential to success."
When I Sat down and evaluated this A little deeper, I came to the Conclusion That A burning desire consumes you so much it won't let you sleep sometimes! You will eat, drink, relax, and vision this with no return of failure. A burning desire is a pledge you make to yourself as a Prophecy that is to be fulfilled with no options for retreat. Till death do us part, I will say. It Must be.
When you combine a definite goal with a burning desire to achieve that goal, it will provide you with the necessary fuel (motivation, drive, stamina) to create and execute a plan that will allow you to realize that goal successfully.
Many may react to this one line because of its apparent conflict with the biblical admonition “The love of money is the root of all evil.” Indeed, there have been many examples throughout the history of money where excess wealth has brought out the worst in people, revealing who they are inside their souls. If you are unkind, getting more money will just make you even more spiteful. The inverse is true as well, however. If you are naturally generous, receiving more payment will probably make you much more generous.
I went through a lot which could have blocked my burning desire had
I did not understand persistence.
I learned to apply the things I learned in this book and the moslow theory of needs
Here is the theory which is in harmony with think and grow rich
The original hierarchy of needs five-stage model includes:
Maslow (1943, 1954) stated that people are motivated to achieve specific needs and that some requirements take precedence over others.
Our most basic need is for physical survival, and this will be the first thing that motivates our behavior. Once that level is fulfilled, the next level up is what drives us, and so on.
1. Physiological needs - these are biological requirements for human survival, e.g., air, food, drink, shelter, clothing, warmth, sex, sleep.
If these needs are not satisfied, the human body cannot function optimally. Maslow considered physiological needs the most important as all the other needs become secondary until these needs are met.
2. Safety needs - Once an individual’s physiological needs are satisfied, the demands for security and safety become salient. People want to experience order, predictability, and control in their lives. These needs can be fulfilled by the family and society (e.g., police, schools, business, and medical care).
For example, emotional security, financial security (e.g., employment, social welfare), law and order, freedom from fear, social stability, property, health, and wellbeing (e.g., safety against accidents and injury).
3. Love and belongingness needs - after physiological and safety requirements have been fulfilled, the third level of human needs is social and involves feelings of belongingness. The need for interpersonal relationships motivates behavior
Examples include friendship, intimacy, trust, and acceptance, receiving and giving affection and love. Affiliating, being part of a group (family, friends, work).
4. Esteem needs are the fourth level in Maslow’s hierarchy - which Maslow classified into two categories: (i) esteem for oneself (dignity, achievement, mastery, independence) and (ii) the desire for reputation or respect from others (e.g., status, prestige).
Maslow indicated that the need for respect or reputation is most important for children and adolescents and precedes real self-esteem or dignity.
5. Self-actualization needs refer to the realization of a person's potential, self-fulfillment, seeking personal growth and peak experiences. Maslow (1943) describes this level as the desire to accomplish everything that one can, to become the most that one can be.
This is the Burning Desire! That you need if you want to succeed in your life. Success never comes automatically; you will need to spend a lot of time, Training, Planning, and effort on it. But That Burning desire will definitively help you create your plan.
Thank You, Nathan, For all Your Patience and Wonderful Help.
Thank You, Michael, For creating a Platform where I can Work On my plan for Success and get a complete understanding of this Book.
Thank you, Everyone, In the Group for welcoming me and encouraging me to keep my Burning Desire alive.
Life-Changing Coach and Mentor.
You can get everything in your life if you help others get what they want in their Life! Zig Ziglar!
I was A Woman with a mission
and single-minded in the pursuit of my dream.