Ethel Van Zanten Tucson,, Arizona, USA
Chapter 11-The Mystery of
Sex Transmutation (Emotional Energy)
It has been established that the human mind responds best to the following ten mind stimuli:
1. The desire for sex expression
3. A burning desire for fame, power, or financial gain, MONEY
5. Friendship between either those of the same sex, or those of the opposite sex.
6. A Master Mind alliance based upon the harmony of two or more people who
ally themselves for spiritual or temporal advancement.
7. Mutual suffering, such as the experienced by people who are persecuted.
10. Narcotics and alcohol.
I believe the very first stimuli that people respond to from the time they were born is love. A baby, child, teen-ager, adult who is not loved is not happy. For a person to be healthy they must be happy and loved. The infinite intelligence or God did not create us to be loners. We must have friends and some kind of a relationship in a group or marriage or we aren’t happy.
A person without the stimuli listed above except for fear, narcotics and alcohol will not be stimulated and will lack initiative to contribute to society. Behind most of the emotions that we have is sex expression but a person must have love to control their sexual desires.
Thank you for all the mentors in our mentoring for free group. You are all appreciated.
Ethel Van Zanten