Taquittee Cross Calumet Park, Illinois, United States
POWER OF THE MASTER MIND
The Ninth Step toward Riches
POWER may be defined as “organized and intelligently directed KNOWLEDGE.”
Power, as the term is here used, refers to ORGANIZED effort, sufficient to enable an individual to transmute DESIRE into its monetary equivalent. ORGANIZED effort is produced through the coordination of effort of two or more people, who work toward a DEFINITE end, in a spirit of harmony.
. Hill said it is a “coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.”
Harmony, Harmony, Harmony!!!! this word is so important.
when using infinite intelligence it reminds me of a scripture in Matthew 18:20 " For where two or three are gathered in my name, There I am Also.
We all know this is not a course on religion but it is a fact are facts. and Alliance with Infinite Intelligence is the greatest source of power. and like Napoleon Hill says " Every leader turn to whether he is conscious of it or not,
1st Corinthians 15:33 states" Do not be mislead: Bad Company Corrupts good charter"
I take this as this chapter intermingles with it. Harmony. A husband and wife who argues all the time about two different subjects is not harmony. But when they have two different interest and come to a concord agreement that is compromising and coming into harmony. but if the agreement is never met there is no harmony.
Harmony is Power!!!!
Through the power of Harmony in a Mastermind group Great things Have been Accomplished. All must be on the same accord with the same mission, and not afraid to correct one another with accountability. interchanging ideas and growing day by day, Creating a plan and writing it down in detail . Working the Plan.
No Success of anything is done without a written plan and a mastermind group will help you with what you don't know and will help you grow, by helping you those detailed plans. And by picking the right members you are sure to reach your ultimate goals of riches.
Henry Ford Placed Himself around the right people and even today The FORD motor Vehicle Is still Here. So I'll do the math.
this Saturday we were on the mastermind call and Michael gave me information on opportunity Zones. wow did this blow my mind after I started to do research.
I have been learning and getting a group of my fellow supporters and no one had heard of this development process. but by being on these mastermind calls i have learned and connected with people who really want help me.
Here are 7 reasons why a Mater mind might be right for you:
1. You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a mastermind typically involves you being invited by the members or going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
2. Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors of all sorts and vice versa.
3. Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
4. Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
5. New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
6. Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
7. Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things. Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your business as well as for you, personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s quite a bit more fun!
IRON SHARPENS IRON! I'm no fool!
Thank You Nathan for introducing me to this wonderful platform and thank you Michael and Linda for creating a platform where I can Learn "
LEARN HOW To Think, Not WHAT To Think" ~ Michael Dlouhy
Life Changing Coach and Mentor!