Taquittee Cross Calumet Park, Illinois, United States
PERSISTENCE: THE SUSTAINED EFFORT NECESSARY TO INDUCE FAITH
The Eighth Step toward Riches
"AINT NO SUCH WORD AS CAN'T"
As A child my mother always said those words to me.
when ever i felt the need to quit she would push me to be persistent and Resilient.
In Life we will face many changes and a constant thorn in our flesh.
Hill says POVERTY IS ATTRACTED TO THE ONE WHOSE MIND IS FAVORABLE TO IT.
AND MONEY IS ATTRACTED TO HIM WHOSE MIND HAS BEEN DELIBERATELY PREPARED TO ATTRACT IT!!!!
Just look at the young toddler who is taking their first step, or a child who wants something. they keep going. until they get to the end of what they want.
walking or a Cookie.
What is your Cookie I asked myself. My burning desire with Will Power.
In the Book Success in Ten Steps Michael gives every example on How to determine our Cookie ( Our WHY!)
In think and Grow Rich we are taught how to created Our Burning Desire and the steps we must take to turn that into riches.
According to Hill, persistence is a state of mind, meaning it can be cultivated by anyone. A person training herself to be persistent would require a foundation for this training that includes the following eight factors:
1. DEFINITENESS OF PURPOSE. Knowing what one wants is the first and perhaps the most important step toward the development of persistence. A strong motive forces one to surmount many difficulties.
2. DESIRE. It is comparatively easy to acquire and to maintain persistence in pursuing the object of intense desire.
3. SELF-RELIANCE. Belief in one’s ability to carry out a plan encourages one to follow the plan through with persistence. (Self-reliance can be developed through the principle described in the chapter on AUTOSUGGESTION.) (Positive Self Talk)
4. DEFINITENESS OF PLANS. Organized plans, even though they may be weak and entirely impractical, encourage persistence.
5. ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE. Knowing that one’s plans are sound, based upon experience or observation, encourages persistence; “guessing” instead of “knowing” destroys persistence.
6. COOPERATION. Sympathy, understanding, and harmonious cooperation with others tend to develop persistence.
7. WILLPOWER. The habit of concentrating one’s thoughts upon the building of plans for the attainment of a definite purpose leads to persistence.
8. HABIT. Persistence is a direct result of habit. The mind absorbs and becomes a part of the daily experiences upon which it feeds. Fear, the worst of all enemies, can be effectively cured by forced repetition of acts of courage. ( So you must replace BAD habits with GOOD Habits)
Thank you so much. words can not explain how I appreciate how everyone helps me here. for the first time in life I don't feel the need to remaine in the Poverty Mindset.
LIFE CHANGING COACH AND MENTOR FOR FREE WITH A SERVANTS HEART