Jim Whitelaw San Bernadino, CA, United States
The Starting Point of all Achievement
The First Step Towards Riches
It is a burning desire backed by Faith. Ernest Holmes wrote "Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life"
Your Burning desire has to be an obsession and have good purpose.
- You have to burn your bridges and old thoughts of the past. As the soldiers were put ashore and their ships were burned there was no retreat against a bigger foe and yet they WON. One must pursue the burning desire even in the ruins of defeat like Marshall field did, He rebuilt and and grew to a massive business. That is what he gave in return for the success.
The six steps are"
1. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire,
2. determining exactly you intend to give in return,
3. Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out the desire. Begin at once, whether ready or not!
5. write out a clear concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire and what you are willing to give in return and the plan to get it done.
6. Read it aloud before bed and upon rising in the morning, see and feel it!!
No excuses, it has to be a Burning Desire, not a wish list.
You need to have it saturate you and become money conscious.
No hard labor, no sacrifice, no need to be weird, no special education needed, just successful application of the six steps.
My family came through the depression, I saw that is made them stronger, they never had the consciousness to become wealthy and I do, I need to appreciate them and also create my own new thought patterns about wealth and abundance.
I need to follow the thoughts and actions of the greats like Edison, Lincoln, the Wright Bros., Marconi.
Many who began in very humble beginning with many obstacles overcame them with a burning Desire to do and be something great.
Make a burning desire outwit mother nature! Keep the strong faith behind the burning desire.
The incredible story of Blair, born without ears inside and out went on to make his adversary his benefit through the unfailing work of his father instilling the thoughts in his mind and giving him a burning desire to hear and speak.