Lorraine Price Moundville, Alabama, United States
The Six Steps in Chapter 2
1. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire.
2. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire.
3. Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money.
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and put it into action.
5. Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
6. Read your written statement out loud, twice-daily, once before bed and once when you get up in the morning.
AS YOU READ-SEE AND FEEL AND BELIEVE YOURSELF ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF THE MONEY
Those who have accumulated great fortunes, first dreamed, hoped, wished, desired, and planned before they acquired money.
If you are anything like me and have never experienced real wealth, here is a visual that you can work towards and actually imagine!
$10,000 Month = $333.00 Day
You could spend $50,000 on a car, $24,000 a year on education. $24,000 a year on vacations. $12,000 a year on charity. With $10,000 cash a year left over.
"Money is like a sixth sense-you can't make use of the other five without it." William Somerset Maugham
P.S.- "The reason we all go haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don't quite know how to put our love into words." Harlon Miller