Ethel Van Zanten Tucson,, Arizona, USA
Chapter 11-The Mystery of Sex Transmutation
The meaning of transmute i s “the changing, or transferring of one element, or form of energy, into another.”Because of improper influences most people have associated sex with the physical,but what most people have to learn is that we are able to switch the mind set in our understanding of sex. Our minds can be switched to thoughts of some other nature.
The mind can be stimulated to thoughts of enthusiasm, creative imagination, intense desire to name a few. Napoleon Hill has listed the stimuli to which the mind responds most freely. They are:
1. The desire for sex expression
3. A burning desire for fame, power, or financial gain, MONEY
5. Friendship between either those of the same sex, or those of the opposite
6. A Master Mind alliance based upon the harmony of two or more people who ally themselves for spiritual or temporal advancement.
7. Mutual Suffering, such as that experienced by people who are persecuted.
10. Narcotics and alcohol
We must notice that the very first stimuli on the list is desire for sex expression. The next one is Love. When love is mixed with a desire for sex it can serve as a safety valve and can insure balance, poise and constructive effort. Both love and sex are emotions that need to be controlled by a state of mind. We can mix love and sex but just like when we mix two substances that are not poisonous together over indulgence can make it poisonous.
To me like Mr. Hill says Love can be the balance. This happens I believe when we create love in our families and know that we won’t hurt anyone in that family because of love.When a person believes that there is a moderation of the sexual desire.
Ethel Van Zanten