Bob Shoaf Sunny Alamogordo, NM, USA
CHAPTER 10 POWER OF THE MASTER MIND THE DRIVING FORCE
The Ninth Step toward Riches
Just as sufficient POWER is required to lift an airplane off the ground and to
altitude, our PLANS for success must have sufficient POWER to allow us to
convert them to ACTION.
This Chapter gives us the "Blueprint For Success" that will aid us in taking
that ACTION, if we are COACHABLE. Being COACHABLE means, when there is an ACTION
step to take, we take that it.
A list of ACTION items include:
1. Completing the instructions in Chapter 2 of the ebook, Success In 10 Steps.
2. Completing the instructions in Chapter 2 and 3 of Think and Grow Rich when we
study that chapter.
3. Using this Mentoring For Free proven, duplicatable system by being on as man
calls as life permits.
4. Listening to the Replay line or the recordings of these Think and Grow Rich
calls after Wednesday at midnight Eastern Time when they are archived.
5. Participating on calls. Interacting with other members, who make up the
master mind group of each call.
6. Posting lessons here in the Think and Grow Rich Lessons.
7. At some point, Your mentor will share Ken Klemm's training on How To
Craft Your PERFECT Self-Talk. This is a requirement before a person can
consider themselves, COACHABLE.
Napoleon Hill says all this training must be ORGANIZED. He gives three sources
1. Infinite Intelligence. This is what we consistently tell ourselves, Self-Talk
and Creative Imagination.
2. Accumulated Experience. Experience gained from public schools when organized.
3. Experiment and Research. When knowledge is gained, we test it and experiment
using "hunches or inspirations" from Creative Imagination, which came to us
as a result of our Self-talk or from the minds of other members of our
master mind group.
We begin building BELIEF as we participate in the master mind groups. A master
mind group may be a training call or when we follow up with our clients. In
either case, a spirit of harmony must exist between the two or more people, who
have the same goal of attaining a definite purpose.
Napoleon Hill says, a person can't generate enough POWER by himself. He must be
a member of a master mind group. Hill became aware of this fact when he
interviewed 500 of the richest men of his time. They all belonged to a
harmonious master mind group.
Hill says, "GREAT POWER CAN BE ACCUMULATED THROUGH NO OTHER PRINCIPLE!"
The proof is in the pudding. Most people who read this book, Think and Grow
Rich, by themselves don't get the POWER of a harmonious master mind group.
This book is over 80 years old and these 13 Principles have created millions of
VERY successful people. I'll continue studying this book, provided by Mentoring
For Free, rather than listen to most people who chose to read it by themselves.
Much gratitude goes to Linda and Michael Dlouhy for creating Mentoring For Free
using Think and Grow Rich as their source. Gratitude also goes to the members
who make up each master mind group for their brilliance. Thank You, thank You,
thank You to each of You.
Sunny Alamogordo, NM
PS: I am grateful to each person who I talk to periodically. We are, as Napoleon
Hill says, creating a master mind group. Thank You, thank You, thank You to each
one of You.