Kay Young Superior, CO, US
We are all invited to use the recipe for Self Confidence as summed up in Hill’s bold statement, “you may CONVINCE the subconscious mind that you believe you will receive that for which you ask, and it will act upon that belief which your subconscious mind passes back to you in the form of FAITH, followed by definite plans for procuring that which you desire.”
Recipe for Self confidence
1. I must believe this statement, have a definite purpose and demand persistent, continuous action of myself toward this purpose.
2. I must believe that my dominant thoughts can change my life’s path and spend 30 min/day visualizing myself in the role of my desired outcome.
3. I will devote 10 min/day to building my self-confidence by feeding auto-suggestions to my mind and considering the next step in reaching my goals.
4. I will clearly write a description of my DEFINITE CHIEF AIM in life
5. I determine to build all my efforts on strong moral values, be served because I serve, eliminate all negative forces from my life and be believed by others because I believe in them.
Commit to ingredient #1 with my written signature.
Memorize the DEFINITE CHIEF AIM
Add full FAITH that it will influence my THOUGHTS and ACTIONS
Repeat aloud once (or twice or more) daily
Enjoy being a SELF-RELIANT, SUCCESSSFUL PERSON
Kay Young, Superior, CO