dale soderquist edmonton, Alberta, Canada
This is quite the interesting topic, I am already in the process of listening to and understanding this 6th sense.
All the 6th sense really is is our father (creator) in heaven speeking to us directly. Life was not always the way we see it today,
many generations ago this 6th sense was and still is a way to really listen and communicate with our father in heaven but only if you believe
you really can speek to him and he will respond/reply acordingly. A big reason most people in todays society have a hard time recognizing
our fathers voice in our minds is because they have to much pride and need to learn how to be humble which is best learned through our father
himself which he is teaching through the scriptures. Anyways the more we humble ourselves from pride the easier it gets for us to recognize his voice from our own ideas.
All of our fathers way are done in perfection that is well beyond our understanding, also our own ideas lead to death and destruction. So the more we listen to our fathers ideas
the more he will deliver us and cause us to become successfull. The best place to start is by following his commandments the best you can,
He provided us with them for a reason and it is there to teach us HOW to love one another. the first 4 teach us how to love our faher and the last 6 teach us how to love our neighbor.
Our neighbor for those who dont understand is everyone around us in a fleshly body. All we are is an empty vessel designed to server and obey our father and love everyone reguardles of what evil comes upon us.
All ideas come that come to our minds can be from either our father, ha shatan (satan) or our flesh/ ourself (which naturally does destructive behavior more then what we are aware of).
Also scripture does refer to our fathers works as being myracles since our fathers ways are completly unexplainable for us fully understand how he does them.
For those who don't know what the correct commandments are i will post them here from Deuteronomy 5
I am Yahuah your alahim who brought you out of the land of mitsrayim, out of the house of bondage
1. You have NO OTHER mighty one against my face.
2. You DO NOT make for yourself a carved image, any likeness of which is in the shamayim ( skies/heavens) above, or which is in the arets(lands) beneath, or which is in the mayim (waters) under the arets (lands).
You DO NOT Bow down to them nor serve them. For i, Yahuah your Alahim am a jealous al, visiting the crookedness of your fathers upon the children to the 3rd and 4th generations of those who hate me me,
but showing kindness to thousands to those who LOVE ME and GUARD my commands.
3. You DO NOT bring the name of yahuah your alahim to ruin (destroy or lay waste), for Yahuah DOES NOT leave him UNPUNISHED who brigs his name to ruin,
4. Guard Yom (day) Shabbath, to set it apart, as Yahuah your alahim commanded you. Six days you labour and shall do all your work, but the 7th yom (day) is a shabath of yahuah your alahim.
you DO NOT do ANY WORK - You, nor your son, nor your daughter, nore your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your ox, nor your donkey, nor any of your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates,
so that your male servant and your female rest as you do. And you shall remember that you were a slave in land of mitsrayim, and that Yahuah your alahim brought you out from there by a strong hand and an outstreached arm.
Therefore Yahuah your alahim commanded you to observe yom (day) shabath.
5. Respect your father and your mother, as yahuah your alahim has commanded you, so that your yomim (days) are prolonged, and so that it is well with you on the soil which Yahuah your alahim is giving you.
6. you DO NOT murder
7. you DO NOT break wedlock
8. you DO NOT steal
9. You DO NOT bear false witness against your neighbour
10. You DO NOT covet ( to lust after) your neighboour's ashah ( woman/wife), nor do you desire your neighbour's house, his field, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, his ox, nor his donkey, or whatever belongs to your neighbour.
The more seriously you take his commands to heart, the more seriously he will listen to you and answer your prayers. He is more real then what most people are even aware of.
His timming is so perfect he will leave you speechless, i have been following him for 2 years and being able to see and watch him work around me on a regular basses is quite the remarkable experience,
The only way to realy understand these matters is to experience it for yourself, you will be quite suprised with what you will see.
Thanks for reading / listening to this post
Dale.s + Yahuah