Shirley Gekler Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
The Tenth Step toward Riches
The emotion of sex has back of it the possibility of three constructive
potentialities, they are: --
1. The perpetuation of mankind.
2. The maintenance of health (as a therapeutic agency, it has
3. The transformation of mediocrity into genius through
Sex transmutation is simple and easily explained. It means the
switching of the mind from thoughts of physical expression to
thoughts of some other nature.
Scientific research has disclosed these significant facts:
1. The men of greatest achievement are men with hightly developed sex
natures; men who have learned the art of sex transmutation.
2. The menwho have accumulated great fortunes and achieved
outstanding recognition in literature, art, industry, architecture, and the
professions, were motivated by the influlence of a women.
Hill gives us THE TEN MIND STIMULI
1. The desire for sex expression
3. A burning desire for fame, power, or financial gain, MONEY
5. Friendship between either those of the same sex, or those
of the opposit sex
6. A Master Mind alliance based upon the harmony of two or
more people who ally themnselvels for spiritual or temporal advancement.
7. Mutual suffering, such as that experienced by people who are persecuted.
10. Narcotics and alchohol
Eight of these stimuli are natural and constructive. Two are destructive.
"GENIUS" IS DEVELOPED THROUGH THE SIXTH SENSE
The reality of a "sixth sense" has been fairly well established. This sixth sense is
Creative Imagination. "The faculty of Creative Imagination is one which the majority
of people never use during an entire lifetime, and if used at all, it usually happens
by mere accident. -- Those who use this faculty voluntarily, and with understanding
of its functions, are GENII.
The major differnce between the genius and the ordinary "crank" inventor may
be found in the fact that the genius works through his faculty of Creative
Imagination while the "crank" knows nothing of this faculty. The scientific inventor
(such as r. Edison, and Dr. Gates) makes use of both the synthetic and the
creative faculties of imagination.
Thanks to Michael and Linda Dlouhy for providing this platform for all of us to learn
and grow into the people that we were meant to be.
Love to all