Len Hollon Prattville, Alabama, United States
I remember my preteen and early teen years (late 60s and early 70s) there was an AM radio station out of Chicago (don't remember the call sign)
that could be picked up here in Alabama. I remember thinking, at the time, how awesome that was.
There were some specific things that made this possible:
- They had to transmit a signal, and their's was pretty powerful
- My radio (receiver) had to be tuned to their channel (frequency)
- It happened only at night, because most AM stations shut down at dark (less interference)
In understanding the sixth sense, we must keep similar principles in mind:
- Infinite Intelligence as well other people are sending signals all the time
- Through self-talk and other means we must tune our minds to receive the signals
- We MUST remove the clutter that interferes with us hearing the signal
When we accomplish these things we will receive HUNCHES just as I was able to listen to an AM radio station out of Chicago as a boy.
With grateful appreciation
Len from "Sweet Home Albama"